cobra intake

It will have to be a really stout combo to hit 400 N/A. You will have to really plan things out. You can't throw thing together. And if you are looking for 400 I wouldn't go with the cobra intake. Look at peoples combo's on the FAQ. Is this your DD or do you want to take it to the track a lot? A 331 kit cost the same as a 347. The 331 is more reliable. I would also focus on toque. HP isn't everything.

Dustin

• Sponsors (?)

I am at the 392 mark with a Cobra upper and prob would have got over 400 if the HG didn't blow. I have a goal to do over 400 with stock unported intake, cam and heads. We'll see if I make it on my tune in a few weeks. :D

If you want one then get it and sell it later when it no longer supports your combo. If it works in the interim then that's all you need. You can get your $$ back on a Cobra intake on eBay all day. :nice:

Burnouts said:
i don't understand how 95snoozer has boltons and a cam and he is running 12.9. i gotta friend that has all kinds of stuff done and juice and hes running 12.5
he does have a GT40 intake and has removed a lot of wait from his car. He has to be a good good driver to but he has been able to pull it off(so he claims :shrug: ). If he can do it more power to him and any one else with skills.

I think Dark Pony had P heads when he made the 290+HP and ran those numbers. He hangs on DFW website and has the screen name "Beej".

Checked my files to see what he had - P heads, Cobra intake, and Anderson B-25 cam. Still impressive.

Nope Tom. Stock E7's. He also had P heads, but that was later. He made something like 245rwhp with the stock E7's. He ran a low low 8 in the 1/8 (or high 7) with the P heads, but never made it to the 1320.

Jake