couple of random suspension questions

I have 89 vert. its lowered on BBK springs, has stock shocks and bbk upper and lower rear arms. it rides like a canned pile of ****. I have been reading and thinking about getting some bullit springs and tokico blues. one question is, is everyone buying used bullit springs, or is there a place to buy them new?
Second, is anyone else running these springs? The rear of my car basically feels as though its bottoming out of any bump at all.

• Sponsors (?)

I just ordered brand new bullitt springs from steve @ tousley ford. PPi is very good and I have bought stuff from them before, I have delt with steve @ Tousley for years and they had them cheaper, $213 for all 4.

i'll slap some tokico blues on first, and than determine if i want springs too

you should try 4 cyl springs, or the eibach drag springs, they'll lower the car slightly but you wont have the incredibly harsh ride that lowering springs do. Or you could spring for a coil over setup :D I went from eibach sportlines, to H&R springs and then finally switched to an mm bilstein coil over setup on my last car and the coil overs by far had the best ride and handling, they also had the worst price :rlaugh: