Custom Aluminum Quarter Window Scoops

anthony05gt

Mar 18, 2006
Maryland
  • Sponsors (?)

As someone else said, they do seem to be missing a little something, but as another said, I'm only used to seeing louvers. Does the front vent continue and exit at the rear vent on the quarters? Not that it would really matter, I' just curious.

Either way, very nice construction, and a great unique mod!:nice:

Is that a flat black spoiler on the car? I was thinking of doing that for my Mineral grey as well, but I already have flat black all over and trying to avoid looking like a Daytona.

Sorry, I only know English:D

Stanmckinney, there is no visibility through them at all. The front hole is connected to the rear hole in kind of a partial circle. Air in and right out, no real function, just for looks.

Very nice craftsmanship...again!!!!!
To me they lack only in looks on the interior. Perhaps that is where they look like something is missing. I know it's all too easy to play "armchair QB" and it still retains full access to the interior panels(which I had out during my 1/4 window install-actually easier than I was anticipating), but I'd try to match it up with the interior parts more.

Once again, hats off to your ideas and hard work accomplishing them and sharing with all of us! I still give you props on the painted factory grill:hail2:

Sorry, I only know English:D

Stanmckinney, there is no visibility through them at all. The front hole is connected to the rear hole in kind of a partial circle. Air in and right out, no real function, just for looks.

How much do you want for the spoiler?

I wish I didn't just spend $200 yesterday on new heads for my drumset.

Thanks kooldawg6. I appreciate that. Actually even during the day you really can't see much since they match the interior pretty well. My son had to hold a flouresent light in there during the day just to get a decent interior pic.

Psykostevo, I want $70 plus shipping. That's funny, I'm a musician too. I also build solid body electric guitars on the side. My best buddy's my drummer.