Detroit Area Mustang guys

its on Grossbeck i believe.... Just go to yellowpages.com and do a quick search for them. I would go with DTS, same price (if not a lil cheaper but better reputation)

Where in southfield do u live? I live at 9 and telegraph.

• Sponsors (?)

313Stang said:
Good to see some Michigan stangers here.. I'm in Southfield but in the summer I'm all over the place.. We should definitely put together some type of ride out... Also where is DTS? I need my 4.10's installed as well as a trans cooler kit... I contacted Livernois and they quoted me a price of like $600.

DTS is almost right on the corner of Groesbeck and 696. You cant miss it, huge building with DTS logo on it.

gtrackd02 said:
So, Today I decided to spend a couple grand!!!!
I just orderd BBk longtubes and a shorty x to go with, Steeda heavy duty aluminum upper & steel lower rear control arms, And My favorite part A Baer claw 13" front brake kit with slotted crossdrilled rotors front and rear.... They even threw in a shorty billet antenna for free!!! whoooo hooo.....
So Dale......about that garage......lol

Ive actually been considering taking on some side work. I could use the money to help fund my car. I spent way to much money on it this year heh.
If I do I have to figure out where to put my car. I have a big garage but my car/trailer combo takes up alot of it and I wouldnt want to keep a customers car outside.

Dale Royster said:
Ive actually been considering taking on some side work. I could use the money to help fund my car. I spent way to much money on it this year heh.
If I do I have to figure out where to put my car. I have a big garage but my car/trailer combo takes up alot of it and I wouldnt want to keep a customers car outside.
Yeah i was kinda jokin, but hey thats cool that you're even considering it! I'm doin the brakes myself, but im havin the longtubes installed, makes it too expensive of a mod though.... oh well as my garage could never hold a car(too much crap to even try and move) I have no choice, I want them on like now, and am not gonna sit in my drive on my back for 8 plus hours in this cold ass weather.... so I'll pay the rediculous amount they want for the install...
sorry had to rant....

I just bought the car in November, so I haven't got into a summer routine, but I mostly hang around on Woodward. If see the license plate KIDTWST, that's me. I like to go over to Gratiot on the weekends, plenty of sweet cars and imports to laugh at. I had/have some friends over at Groves, Kate Caleal, Lynsey Clabo, Mike Kearney, Mark and Mina Hanna, Mike Julius, some other dudes from the football team.

-Chris

Middle of the thumb representing here! Probably the only one too. Both the Ubly and Lapeer tracks are only an hour away, but I have never been to either. Can someone please tell me where the track in Lapeer is located? It would be cool if we could have a day where a group of us met up and ran at the track together. Damn, I can't wait to drop the top when the temp gets over 60 degrees!!! Snow.......The Anti-Christ........

Y2K_MustangVert said:
Middle of the thumb representing here! Probably the only one too. Both the Ubly and Lapeer tracks are only an hour away, but I have never been to either. Can someone please tell me where the track in Lapeer is located? It would be cool if we could have a day where a group of us met up and ran at the track together. Damn, I can't wait to drop the top when the temp gets over 60 degrees!!! Snow.......The Anti-Christ........

Lapeer is on 24 I think. Way north of the Palace.

They are at the livernois shop now....
Its at 2500 south gulley , in dearborn heights... it just off michigan ave.
a good 40 minutes frome my house in the shores....i'm gonna have fun dropin my car off there! might be hard to find a ride home!lol

gtrackd02 said:
They are at the livernois shop now....
Its at 2500 south gulley , in dearborn heights... it just off michigan ave.
a good 40 minutes frome my house in the shores....i'm gonna have fun dropin my car off there! might be hard to find a ride home!lol

I live about 3 miles from there. I live on Gulley road, just north of it.