Do you think this would look cool?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
If I got some side scoops and painted them black?
And also do the spoiler black.
Picture of car for reference.
Picture1289.jpg

Attachments

• Picture1289.jpg
    Picture1289.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

Don't do it man. You can maybe get away with a satin black rear spoiler and maybe the center of your hood satin black like the early muscle cars, but even that's pushing it a bit. Once you start painting the side scoops you'll then move on to the rocker trim, then the windsheild wipers, then a ton of stickers and before you know it it'll be in the mustangs gone wrong thread. Just my opinion though :p
mustang_rice_163.jpg

i say, yes to mach one chin spoiler, no to black side scoops, and maybe to the spoiler, but only if you also get a mach 1 hood scoop, and it would hafta be satin. just my opinion, im obviously biased toward no scoops, i looked at them but thought i liked the stock look better, i got the chin spioler instead:hail2:

Find someone to do a good chop

You dont think I did a good job?

i say, yes to mach one chin spoiler, no to black side scoops, and maybe to the spoiler, but only if you also get a mach 1 hood scoop, and it would hafta be satin. just my opinion, im obviously biased toward no scoops, i looked at them but thought i liked the stock look better, i got the chin spioler instead:hail2:

The Mach 1 hood scoop is actually a shaker. Its attached to the engine. So getting just the scoop is out of the question.