Downtown Photo Shoot (56K...bad news)

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
Thought I would share my favorite shots with everyone on here. I'm still learning the camera and the sodium-vapor lighting in the parking garage was screwing with the white balance, but I think they came out ok. Man I need to paint the front rotor hats :rolleyes: Let me know what you guys think!

View attachment 301652

View attachment 301654

DSC_1293.jpg

View attachment 301658

I like the darkness in this one, just for a different look:
View attachment 301660

DSC_1364.jpg

DSC_1371.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1293.jpg
    DSC_1293.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_1364.jpg
    DSC_1364.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_1371.jpg
    DSC_1371.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 83
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks d@mn good bro!!!!! The silver FR's look good on your ride & the pics came out clean too....:flag:

Thanks bro...I appreciate the compliment! Wheels are coming off in a week or so for the winter, so I wanted to get some pics before the car was "winterized". :( I was out in Rancho Bernardo on vacation a few months ago and I got home and found out you aren't too far from there! Man...I would have loved to meet you and see that Mach!

Yeah...finding a place was kinda tough. There were two cars in that "garage" that I had to work around to get the shots done. Luckily, the other pics were under the highway in an empty parking lot, so that helped!

What % tint is that?

Its actually lighter than you think. I think the charcoal interior makes it look darker from the outside. I think its 18%, whatever is barely legal here in Colorado

One of the few cars I've seen that FR500's actually look good on. :nice:

Thanks! :nice: I've really liked the wheels since I saw them and I don't see them very often at all around Denver so I picked some up. I've been very happy with them so far.

less is more. your car looks sick as f**k bro. If I had bought a 99-04 new edge, thats the color I would have gotten. very nice

That means a lot man. Some days I love the color, and some days I wish I would have got something that stands out a little more. I still always come back to the fact I think it looks really clean in MG and a color that I don't see modded Stangs in that often around here. :D

Just can't get over it can you dude?

Some cars look good with them and some dont. Yours is that later. :D

I didn't say anything negative about your car in general (I really like it actually), just your car with those wheels. Mach 1's and FR500's are just not a good match. :notnice: