Paoli indiana
Heres the first car its a

1998 mustang gt
3500 mile 2002 PI engine
BBK LTs, BBK off road x pipe, Mac 2.5 catback
grantelli MAF 80mm w/24lb injectors, BBK adjustable fuel regulator
underdrives if it matters
steeda tri ax, and 4:10s

Give me some estimated Ets for it as i have just finished this car and just finishing up the other.
1999 mustang Cobra

* Brand new motor 0 miles LONG BLOCK
* T-56 Transmission(6-speed)
* Vortech Supercharger(10lbs of boost)
* Honed Intake Manifold
* 87mm Pro-M Mass Air Meter
* 42lb Injectors
* Aluminum Driveshaft
* Short Shifter
* Autometer Full A-Pillar
* -Boost
* -Air/Fuel Ratio
* -Water Temperature
* Autometer 5" Tach with Shiftlight w/ adapter
* Custom Engine Management Program by SHM
* Hooker Longtube headers
* Hooker Off-road Xpipe
* Flowmasters W/ center dump
* Eibach Sportline Spring Set
* Solid rear end swap with
* -4.10 gears
* -Moser 31 spline axles
* -31 spline Traction Lock
* -MAC girdle
* 3" Cowl hood
* Cervini Cobra R Front Lip
* Front slotted rotors
* 18” Saleen Chrome Wheels
* Nitto 555 Extremes
* Viper Alarm (Proximety)
* Tinted Front headlights(and original clear)
* Tinted Windows
* 03 Cobra 6speed shift knob
* Fan switch, etc etc

All installed by previous owner bought wrecked at $8500 bucks after body repairs
Shoot me some times!!

• Sponsors (?)

only problem with the cobra going any faster and going into the low 12's or high 11's is traction. that S/C is going to be pumping out hp & tq hard and fast and i didnt see any mods like uppers/lowers and those sport springs aren't going to help like 90/10's would. those nitto's will not be able to hold that car down with that much hp/tq. so you are going to see 60' times all over the place or you will eventually find a launch that doesnt spin so bad but you wont be at full potential for your car. best advice is to get a set of street et's or even slicks.

if you do see faster numbers just think how fast you will be with a little better bite on the line. i bet if you just borrow a set and swap at the track after a few runs on the on those nitto's you will see .3-.4 better times and a solid 60'. !!!warning!!! the first 6k launch wearing slicks is going to send you back in your seat like a mother.

I hate to bust this thread but this seems like a good thread to do it in cuz it's on topic. What times do you think I could run? My GT is almost identical to his except I got suspension and ported heads, but he has l/t's and gears. I also only have 3.08 gears.