fastest fastback

• Sponsors (?)

Daniels1414 said:
you guys suck

Ok...I'll be serious...I don't have a 1/4 slip yet...I broke the tranny the night before i was going to the track to get one....the car has 395 RWHP/355 ft/lbs and weighs about 3100 lbs. Its a fun little ride and I am eagerly waiting for the chance to get it back to the track and finally find out what it can do.

dodgestang said:
Ok...I'll be serious...I don't have a 1/4 slip yet...I broke the tranny the night before i was going to the track to get one....the car has 395 RWHP/355 ft/lbs and weighs about 3100 lbs. Its a fun little ride and I am eagerly waiting for the chance to get it back to the track and finally find out what it can do.
14.2@102 cause you cant drive well. heh

Nicely done! I hope yo uupgraded to a 9" by now. Thats real good for 312rwhp. I've got about 305 and my best is 13 flat. Just couldn't break the 12 barrier. I do have a paxton sitting at home waiting to go on. We'll see how it helps. I also have an 8". With auburn 4:11's. I'm praying I don't break it or my T-5.

pabear89 said:
:( It was too easy, :p
Not everyone runs track or dyno's.
I have run off the 1/4mi on the street{open 2lane 1way :eek: }
hitting speeds of 112 &115 mph, :shrug: what time this would be.
But it was a tire smoking blast. :flag:

PB

Street racing = bad tsk tsk pabear. :nonono: Shame, bloody shame. lol

My 1/4 mile, well, my car isn't a fasty, in fact, it's a stang-a-like - celica (69 coupe style) I haven't raced it either but I think I'd be on the cool side of 20 seconds! (Also depends on what you think is cool lol - hint: this one would be ok for boulevard cruising lol)

Old times with old motor in sig. Can't wait to see what the new one is going to do. Going to try and make it on the 31st to a musclcar day at rock falls WI. ONly bad thing is - no cage. I raced my buddy on the street with his 11.60 capri and beat him. So should be in that range somewhere. But first I'm going to the car craft Nats tomorrow. :banana: