fender emblems

• Sponsors (?)

That doesn't suit my taste in my opinion. It looks like the horse was inspired from the Ferrari logo. If the horse looked more like the running pony, then I'd give it a seal of approval.

I have yet to see a badging I like besides my 40th Anniversary badging and the old 5.0 badging on the Foxes. The running pony sucks, 4.6 sucks, the Ferrari badge sucks, the V-8 badge sucks, the 281 badge sucks. :(

I dont mind my V6 fender badge. Its kinda sleeperish!!!:D

That's what i have on my car, and i like it.

To be honest the 99-04 "GT" emblem is just fugly. It doesn't look like anything that should belong on a Mustang. First thing i did when i bought my GT was rip all 3 of them off and put the running ponys on the fenders and an Explorer "V8" emblem on the trunk.

I've been kinda digging these though. I may pick a set up
C7ZZ-16228-4.6.jpg

That's what i have on my car, and i like it.

To be honest the 99-04 "GT" emblem is just fugly. It doesn't look like anything that should belong on a Mustang. First thing i did when i bought my GT was rip all 3 of them off and put the running ponys on the fenders and an Explorer "V8" emblem on the trunk.

I've been kinda digging these though. I may pick a set up
C7ZZ-16228-4.6.jpg

That one is nice, but im gonna keep my V6er's

I'm totally with you on wanting to be "different" but I've heard from ppl who have those badges that they crack/peel in a year. Bad quality.

I went with v6 ponies and a "supercharged" cobalt badge to set it off. People either like it or they don't. All I know is I get a lot of people staring at it at lights trying to figure out what's under the hood. :nice:

Oh, the "GT" crap around them has since been cleaned off.
IMG_0805.jpg

Here's how it looks from an angle:
IMG_1185copy.jpg

I like the ponies with the 4.6 above them. I just wish they were black and chrome. I have a blacked out new edge and I think the blue and red will clash. With that in mind, what do you guys think about these?

Attachments

• 67GTfenderemblem.jpg
    67GTfenderemblem.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 84