Finally clean!

Adverse2Change

Aug 21, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Finally got some time to actually clean my car:

img0025na6.th.jpg

Make sure that once you load the picture to click on it to get the full size... it looks jaggy without it. :shrug:

Attachments

• img0025na6.th.jpg
    img0025na6.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

Just waxed mine yesterday for the first time. I used Eagle One's Nanowax. It was so easy to apply and to take off using microfiber towels.
DSC02150.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02150.jpg
    DSC02150.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 70
The Nanowax was very easy to apply. Little amounts go a long way as the bottle stated. I buffed it by hand using microfiber towels(14"x14"). I was very impressed at how easily it came off. I did this entirely in the shade so I don't have a comparison had I been in direct sunlight. There was no elbow grease needed for the buffing stage. I used about 6 towels to do the buffing and this gave me no powdery residue at all. I will be using this stuff again and again and again. Next time though I will use a polish beforehand to see how well that makes my baby shine.

Thanks Justin. Would there be an advantage in using Natty's Blue paste over the regular paste since my car is the Vista Blue(kind of a darker color IMO)? I would be interested in trying out a few of Poorboy's World products. #1-I LOVE cleaning my car(wash it probably 3 times/week and inside at least 1/week) #2-No huge hit to the wallet by any means if I don't like it($30 for polish and wax)
Your suggestions are helpful and appreciated Justin!!!!!