FINALLY! Dyno #'s....

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
how does 472RWHP@4000 rpms 631TQ@3900rpms sound!
with an A/F of 8.0 to 8.1 :lol:

On a mustang dyno at that!

I have the paper, just need to snap a picture of it ( no scanner)
Im stoked, to know how much it has left in it.
And the funny thing is, how everyone gathered around to watch, as soon as they hit the gas the front end lifts like hell and smokes the tires on the dyno,, everyone jumped back :lol:

lol.. stock cam rules! dead silent at idle, untill you hit boost.

• Sponsors (?)

for a turbo car, the stock cam works great.. just look at the torque #. I didnt have anything else, and didnt feel like waiting on more parts that are on backorder and whatnot so i just stuck the stocker back in. Stock cams have no problem making 500+ h/p.. and thats all i want.

As far as programming.. No i havent really messed with that yet, the cars untuned, obviously running super rich. I need to get around to having it tuned!

Im not really sure, its not like im overkill on the f/p or injectors..

base presure is around 35psi 1:1 regulator
42lb injectors GSS340 pump stock lines/rails

Only thing i can think of is the EEC is dumping extra fuel in because of a header leak, or maybe because i stuck the ECT in the rear of the intake, and dont run a thermastat? Probably one of those

Mike, DAMN!...i wonder how much power is left in there with tuning...that is SUPER PIG RICH to say the least. I would expect some SERIOUS gains by leaning that out some....You probably ran out of gas on the dyno running that rich lol....anyways awesome numbers, and keep us updated when you get it tuned nicely

Anthony