FINALLY! Dyno #'s....

• Sponsors (?)

heres the graph

dynoslip.jpg

Last time i drove the car it seemed to hold around 15psi, if i did spike i dont think it was more then 2psi.

It was a dyno day, so they were really doing any tuning or anything. They were just impressed and said i need to lean the thing out some on the bottom end.

I don't think those curves are bizarre at all using the stock cam.. if you look at the stock curves, they are fairly similar to oink's power peaks and distribution. If someone has some time and knowledge, and oink posts the pics of his dyno run, I bet the shape and distribution of a stock sn95 and his freak will be similar. (but his curves will be waaaaaay higher.)

If you keep running that rich, with that much trq, you'll be picking up 2 new tires with ever fill up.

Nice car, too.

yea everythings box stock. 1.90 valve heads, rpm intake, 65mm t/b, ect.

The car really has no rear suspension mods ( soon will though) so your right.. even on slicks all i do is spin through every gear as soon as boost hits.

By the way,. if anyone has Microsoft Excell and could graph those numbers, that would be GREAT! Ide really like to see how the numbers would look on an actual line type graph.