Finally Got Back to the Track; HD vids!

It's the Wolfpack Auto Racing Club, formerly the Wolfpack Drag Strip Club. It's just a bunch of really cool guys from State with all different kinds of cars and setups that love racing cars. Quite an awesome group to hang out with.

I'm possibly going to Rockingham this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. I don't know how many of the other guys will go as well, but I'll shoot you a note as soon as I know for sure.

Cool. It's actually good to see people doing clubs and hanging out rather than just throwing Fastlane decals on their cars... I'm ready for some of these car shows / cruise ins to open up.

My car hits the shop this weekend. Bad vibration issue so I'm having them check everything out. (tires / rims / etc etc)

• Sponsors (?)

Cool. It's actually good to see people doing clubs and hanging out rather than just throwing Fastlane decals on their cars... I'm ready for some of these car shows / cruise ins to open up.

My car hits the shop this weekend. Bad vibration issue so I'm having them check everything out. (tires / rims / etc etc)

Yea, we really do have a good group of guys in the club. While we're mostly imports, I wouldn't call a single one of them ricers. They hate the ricers as much as we do. There's several guys with FI 4 cylinders in the mid 13s (trapping 108+ usually :eek:), daily driven getting 30 mpg. Pretty impressive.

If you get chance and want to, I'm planning on heading down to Rockingham at least for Saturday, and possibly Sunday, too. Supposed to be really nice weather. Let me know if you are interested in going as well.

Oh, and talking about shows and such, there's a dyno day at PCM (Piedmont Custom Motorsports) on March 19 that I'm going to. Should be a lot of fun. Here's a link to the thread about it. Spring Dyno-Day * Saturday, March 19th - HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums You should definitely come and hang out (or put your car on the rollers) if you're free that day.

My bike is an import lol

I'm dying to go FI... I have like $5k in limbo right now due to an insurance thing. That should be enough to get a nice little Novi 2k setup :nice:

My car will be in the shop all day Saturday. I've gotta work anyways. Have fun though.

Interested in that show though. I'd be down to cruise down with some of the guys off here too tank.