fors are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

602rat said:
the charger went out in style, unlike the mustang(need i bring up the 88 horse power 80's s h i t b o x) some things need to quit while there ahead
oh wait, i forgot, fords will never be ahead
and one last thing. just so you know, every top fuel dragster uses a DODGE HEMI ENGINE. beat that

Need I bring up the 80's "s h i t b o x" charger?

Hey guys, quit picking on the poor white trash. Obviously he can't afford anything better than a Dodge, so he has to come here and talk ***** to the more fortunate folks. Losers are people too, even when they have diarrhea of the mouth. Speaking of that, get of 602, you're stinking up the place.

:D

Good Call Roush 97.
Here's another Fact... NHRA Hemi's are not Dodge Hemi's. The Hemi's running in NHRA, and other hardcore racing are not made by Dodge or based on the Dodge Hemi, they are made by other companies like Kieth Black, Baer etc. etc...... BONEHEAD
Really the only thing in Top Fuel/Funny Car that is based on the manufacture is the body of the Funny Car. And who rules NHRA... John Force & Tony Pedregon (Ford Mustang) And..... back in the day, it was the Ford Boss 429 Hemi that was dominating the NASCAR Circuit and NHRA, not the Mopar Hemi. Jeez 602RAT... You really don't know what you are talking about, you just think you do.

408stroker5.0 said:
Good Call Roush 97.
Here's another Fact... NHRA Hemi's are not Dodge Hemi's. The Hemi's running in NHRA, and other hardcore racing are not made by Dodge or based on the Dodge Hemi, they are made by other companies like Kieth Black, Baer etc. etc...... BONEHEAD
Really the only thing in Top Fuel/Funny Car that is based on the manufacture is the body of the Funny Car. And who rules NHRA... John Force & Tony Pedregon (Ford Mustang) And..... back in the day, it was the Ford Boss 429 Hemi that was dominating the NASCAR Circuit and NHRA, not the Mopar Hemi. Jeez 602RAT... You really don't know what you are talking about, you just think you do.
Yep. Good call, I already posted about the Boss 429. The only thing they use is the design today. There, we kept it tech.:nice::lol:

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.