Fox Issues

I redid the test 4 times. Even said f it and drove the car. Then ran the test again.

The single digits had a 0 infringe of them. Struck me as odd, but figured maybe their is a few codes that are rare, I guess.

What are you using to pull the codes? Are you counting the blinking CEL? or using a reader of some sort.

Fox Mustang codes run Code 11 thru 99. Sometimes a code 10 is generated as a separator code. The single digit setups are used for the cylinder balance test for cylinder 1-8 and 9 to indicate system pass. They run at the END of the KOER codes if you blip the throttle.

Tps is .98v

No way I have all bad sensors now lol . Idk what is going on with the car!

Let's not assume that yet. Need to make sure the right codes are being read. Just rearranging those numbers another way gives us an entirely different set of codes

• Sponsors (?)

Koeo: 85,95

At least these two are easy.

Code 85 is the charcoal canister. I'm assuming removed. Doesn't affect how car runs. Hopefully the vac line from gas tank is vented to an open area. For the most part you can ignore it

Code 95 is due to not running a wire from the fuel pump relay under the driver's seat, to the EEC during the MAF conversion. Not really needed unless you don't want to see this code. It can be ignored.

Well I have a theory I'll be checking tomorrow... Maybe the cam isn't even HO

Which would cause fuel and ignition issues.

I know the cam has to have a steel dist gear.. but that don't tell me it's ho since it's a custom cam.

Not sure what direction I'll be going with the car after tomorrow..