Fr500's Finally On! BF GOOdy's KDW NT, lots of PICs

Finally got the Hypercoated Fr500's on the stang . 18x9 / 18x10 w/ BF Goodrich KDW NT 295/35/18 rear & 265/35/18 front. Here are some pics...enjoy!

2417204_20_full.jpg

2417204_23_full.jpg

2417204_24_full.jpg

2417204_21_full.jpg

2417204_25_full.jpg

2417204_22_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Rear shots will come asap! I'm going to try and get some good outside shots at some park or decent location. As far as the cost go the tires were 270$/piece for 295/35 and 240$/piece for 265/35. Tires for 18's arent cheap! The wheels were $180 for the 18x10 and $170 for the 18x9 from americanmuscle.com which I highly recommend to buy from...great service and products!! The tires were purchased through tire discounters.
I looked into buying them from tirerack.com then having a tire shop mount and balance but in the end it was about the same price, plus a "free" alignment was given if you buy 4 tires from tire discounters. the wheel quality is excellent. Only problem I have is the stock center caps dont fit snuggly. Its probably from being put in and taken out so much. Has anyone else had this problem with reusing stock centercaps. Basically, they are in but you can spin them around.
To sum it up, both the wheels and tires are sweet....

HAHA,funny i got my rims from american muscle too and my center caps do the exact same thing,its because they arent the right size.our wheels take one thats a little bigger.im just leaving mine and dealing with it.not a huge thing.

Looks awesome!!!! Good choice in wheels & tires. I have the same, except silver, & my centercaps do the same thing. Its not a big deal.The cobra parts set the car off....We need some outdoor, full shots asap...

as far as the centercaps go, would anyone recommend putting some adhesive silicon around where the caps snap in. Just enough to keep them from spinning but not too much to where you cant get them off when need be?

I heard a good idea on 1 of the threads on here that Ive been meaning to try, just been 2 lazy. One guy on here put a few layers of electrical tape around the edge of the centercaps to tighten them up when they snap into the rim. Im gonna try this soon.