Friendly grudge matches on here?

gcomfx.com

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2002
Republic, MO
Just curious if there is anyone on here that feel you have a grudge match with another member? Do they know it and why do you have the grudge? :shrug:

mystang94gt and I have a friendly one going. Very similar setups and timeslips. We keep pretty good tabs on each other and PM a little friendly teasing, but help each other when we can.

I'm guessing we aren't the only ones. :D

(This thread will either soar or flop) :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

mystang94gt said:
And if it weren't for that damn 3000 stall I'd still be in the lead!! LOL

:nice:

moon.gif

I am
king.gif

For now... so go get a stall so I have a reason to upgrade.
icon_stickpoke.gif

i have NO 94-95s one to race around here

my neighbor has a trick flow HCI 94 and i made him go to the track with us but he ran 13.7 at 103. He needs to work out the tune on his tweecer

you should have seen his eyes when he saw my times.

the only other 94-95s i know are either super slow or have 347s and run 11s

Dont have one on stangnet I do have one with a friend of mine. I got him beat so far even though he has the juice and much more $$$ his car than I have in mine. Well that is until he is boosted then I need to be searching for more upgrades.

I have not run into many 94-95 that can run with me. Although, I have had my car out of that kind of carp for awhile now....

I have a bud who had a 98GT and mod for mod, as we did the same mods at realy close points in time, we would be dead even. With both of us running pullies, 3.73 gears, K&N, and a shifter I ran a 14.32 and he ran a 14.28. He sold it a few years ago and bought a used 98 formula. I realy miss my close comparo budy.

my roomate has an lt1

he used to pull a good 2.5 cars on me, he got a tune and picked up 30 rwhp

I got the typhoon and welds and expected to get walked and he only pulled a car.

now he is getting heads and a rebuil bottomend.... his heads outflowed teh AFRs for the lt1. i chose the porter....274/186

now i am getting P heads and long tubes and maybe 4.10s so we shall see what happens.

1 thing is for sure, i always yank his as s from a stop ;)

95snoozer said:
my roomate has an lt1

he used to pull a good 2.5 cars on me, he got a tune and picked up 30 rwhp

I got the typhoon and welds and expected to get walked and he only pulled a car.

now he is getting heads and a rebuil bottomend.... his heads outflowed teh AFRs for the lt1. i chose the porter....274/186

now i am getting P heads and long tubes and maybe 4.10s so we shall see what happens.

1 thing is for sure, i always yank his as s from a stop ;)

Hey snoozer. What's up with your combo? your a little vauge in your sig and nothing in your garage. Just wondering since you said you got stock heads.

1.7 Rockers
E303 cam
BBK EL shorties
Spintech sportsman mufflers
MAC offroad h-pipe
3.73 gears
Pro M 77 MAF
Fox 65 mm TB conversion
Typhoon intake
24 pound injectors
Kirban AFPR
Hurst ST shifter
X2C 175 lbs front coioovers
Fox rear springs
Weld prostars 15x3.5 & 8

I think thats it and some weight reduction :)

95snoozer said:
1.7 Rockers
E303 cam
BBK EL shorties
Spintech sportsman mufflers
MAC offroad h-pipe
3.73 gears
Pro M 77 MAF
Fox 65 mm TB conversion
Typhoon intake
24 pound injectors
Kirban AFPR
Hurst ST shifter
X2C 175 lbs front coioovers
Fox rear springs
Weld prostars 15x3.5 & 8

I think thats it and some weight reduction :)

Damn alright for stock heads is an understatment. Once you put some heads on that thing is really going to fly. Keep up the good work :nice:

Not online, but a friend of mine have been going at it for like 3 years now. both have gotten different cars and still it continues.

he has a 2001 LS1 auto with cam, intake, lid, full exhaust, stock gears... On the street, i pull on him, but not by much. at the track, neither of us can hook up, but i've beaten him by half a second now. and my times suck @$$. He's getting Patriot heads soon, i'm a bit concerned...

95snoozer said:
I think thats it and some weight reduction

Isn't that an understatement?

Sweet should have taken pics of it 1500 thats pretty cheap was it a 5.0? was there anything wrong with it

It was that color when I bought it I seen it and fell in love with the car had to have it its been a pain in my butt but I love that thing guy I bought it off of showed up a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to sell it back to him I was like hell no