Friendly grudge matches on here?

I have a grudge with two of my friends. One has a stripped fox body. And he jus walks all over me. and the other friend has two comaros. An old 80's one with a 350 that i jus walk over and his Lt1 is a tad faster.

• Sponsors (?)

my best bro has a '88 2wd f-150 with a manual and a 302, with an air intake and catback. Even though i always walk his ass we still joke around and race pretty often, even his truck will embarrass the average ricer. This summer he's doing longtubes and maybe gears, and i'm putting in my gt40 intake, so it should be interesting. My other freind has a '04 hemi ram (parents are loaded) with flowmasters, K&N, and a 6.1L cam. Thats a much closer race although i still have him by a few lengths. If he learned how to drive he could be much closer, for a big truck that thing hauls ass.

i cant wait to take my 94 to the track i am so curious as to what it will run..i wish i would have taken it bone stock to see what it ran then do comparisons but its not like to much has been modded yet so i guess i will still be close to knowing

No static with anyone here that I am aware of.
At work there is some competition. Not too many(none of them) are willing to take it to the track to back up the talk though.
I just try to do mods to the car as they come along and try them out at the track.

No grudges on here but a couple locally :D. A friend of mine just started on a 427 project for his 95 stang so that'll be some good competition after I finish my 418. Then there's my cousin with his 89-90 Trans Am GTA. I've raced him 5 or 6 times now and won everytime, but it's usually very close. He says he's gonna build a 383 for it, but I dont think that'll be enough :D.

Just to update this, my cousin with the GTA is in jail now and he never did anything with the car. I raced the guy with the 427 once and he beat me, but that was when I was untuned and running a V-6 transmission. At the track I have him beat by about .2 but that was at different times and we haven't actually raced each other there.