Gas ?

• Sponsors (?)

wannabe2000GT said:
this thread has been coverd about 100000 times this weekend alone. search first. you run whatever the lowest octane is without it pinging. 87 or 89 on the stock GT

and...

Kilgore Trout said:
Run the lowest octane you can without pinging, this should be 87. Use quality gas, if you never do use SeaFoam when you change your oil.

And before you ask what SeaFoam is do the the search like you should have done before making the billionth octane thread

I would like to inform you that if all the questions where answered in a search for a particular car that this forum would not exist. This forums has been in existence since what? 1998 :nice: Guess how this got the way it is? It was because questions are asked and answered by those who know.

Not every car is the same. Does every car have the same mods? octane needed? Same timing?

One person asked...and was just curious. No need for the negative attitude. Take that elsewhere. If you think the search is nice then say so. Keep the special commentary out.

Anyways this forum is a forum for a reason. Newbies/Oldies post and answer...

Search is overrated and underrated. Start thinking practically.

GT 5spd - 87 or 89 Octane will work with your "mods".

HercFE said:
Ya know, I don't post on this website much because there a some people on here that complain if you post a question that has already been answered. Now I am no Mustang guru and have a life other than my car, so I don't know everything about it. Some people don't want to search through a ton of threads to get an answer to their questions either. I think pretty much any question that can be asked has already been covered at some point in time on here. If we didn't ask questions there wouldn't be anything to read!

Thank you:nice:

Take you FREE advice they way we give it :notnice:

Also, have you EVER used the search feature? The reason you got so much flak was because that was the dozenth thread about the same subject in as many days. If you do not like the search feature at least scan the thread topics on PAGE ONE before making a repetitive post :notnice:

Kilgore Trout said:

Lol...okay.

Kilgore Trout said:
Also, have you EVER used the search feature? The reason you got so much flak was because that was the dozenth thread about the same subject in as many days. If you do not like the search feature at least scan the thread topics on PAGE ONE before making a repetitive post :notnice:

Umm...if you would pay attention I am hardly a newbie :p I am not the original poster...similar names though:)

The search function is overrated and underrated.

Kilgore Trout said:

give em a break, hes just trying to boost his post #s. lol