getting close........

you guys are funny. a tune will not clear it up especially on an n/a car. after my cam install it ran fine. something else is wrong. double check everything. once again the car should run fine, it may not idle but will not miss and stumble as described.

I disagree on the first sentence, but I do imagine something else needs to be fixed in order to get the missing and hesitation taken care of.

There have been quite a few memebers on this board that needed a tune before their car would idle right after a cam install. Not everyone needs one, but no two cars are the same.

• Sponsors (?)

you guys are funny. a tune will not clear it up especially on an n/a car. if the car was blown a tune might clear things up.after my cam install it ran fine. something else is wrong. double check everything. once again the car should run fine, it may not idle but will not miss and stumble as described.

do you think is has somthing to do with the spark plugs? what plugs do you run?

I disagree on the first sentence, but I do imagine something else needs to be fixed in order to get the missing and hesitation taken care of.

There have been quite a few memebers on this board that needed a tune before their car would idle right after a cam install. Not everyone needs one, but no two cars are the same.

i agree with you. just saying somthing else is wrong if its stumbling. just never seen one have a driving issue with cams. its always idle issues. but who knows! just dont wanna see him take it to get tuned and them not being able to do it cause of problems:shrug:

i agree with you. just saying somthing else is wrong if its stumbling. just never seen one have a driving issue with cams. its always idle issues. but who knows! just dont wanna see him take it to get tuned and them not being able to do it cause of problems:shrug:

Gotcha...:nice:

Cobra, did you re-check all vaccum lines and electrical connections?