Gosh, these fox bodies are addictive!!

1993SSP

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
Ky
Anyone else have the same prob as me? I started with 1 notch, swore I would never get another because it loved to consume money, well, I bought an 86 model notch to convert to a V8. In the midst of the 86 project I just bought another SSP car this week to turn into a DD, I am gonna have to get help or I'll constantly be broke :(

• Sponsors (?)

i have realized that i am addicted as well, but am responding to it by giving up on the thought of owning anything else but a mustang for a long long time. other than my truck of course. somethings gotta haul the stuff while the mustangs haulin ass

=)

fox body mustangs have consumed my life, and i have the bank account balance to prove it...

i've even considered putting my car in storage while i finish my Master's degree, because it's just THAT distracting, but, yeah, like i said, i only considered it :D

I just love them, I always loved them in high school, the body lines of the fox are just bad ass, one now sits in the garage and only hits the road during nice weather, the same will be done with the 86. I'm wanting to make a DD out of this last one I bought, I figure it will get better gas mileage than my full size truck plus I can keep the miles down on it as well

I've had 9 Mustangs. And I hord parts at work like a maniac. I save eveything little clip, nut, bolt, brackets, big parts, little parts you name it. Just in case I ever need on for another build....haha

After i sold my red Coupe i told myself i'd never have another fox again. It would be SN95 or newer from her on out...

9 months later i bought a 1992 with no motor or trans that needed to be swapped :rlaugh:

This car will be with me forever i hope. I'm sure other mustangs will come but this one will always stay. Put too much blood sweat and tears into it, and i'm not even close to being done. :nice: