Got some rear gear install quotes

mustangcam said:
noone has answered my question, would the service department at the dealership kno what i mean if i just asked for a quote on putting 4.30 gears in my rear end?

Yeah they should know what you are talking about, but maybe say rear axle ring and pinion gears if the person you are talking to isn't getting it. As for the bearing kit, I got that from http://www.mustangtuning.com/rearend.html. It's the Motive Bearing Kit for the 8.8" rear end. If you order from there be sure to type in the coupon code, which is stangnet. You will get like 5% off or something, I forget the exact amount.

• Sponsors (?)

mustangcam said:
noone has answered my question, would the service department at the dealership kno what i mean if i just asked for a quote on putting 4.30 gears in my rear end?
unless theyre mentally retarded, or dont deserve to be working in the automotive field, they will know what you mean when you say 4.30 gears. btw, its not a good idea to ask a dealership if they'll install a high performance part, especially one as extreme as 4.30s. youre just askin for a confrontation