Got teh Termi on teh road!

• Sponsors (?)

I hope you realize, I am joking lol...

Anyways, have you found another set of rims yet?
Still waiting to sell mine :shrug:

And I know you were kidding. Thats why I used the one where he sticks his toung out :D :p

Chances are really good I will just get some DD FR500s in Anthrite. Will only run me $1200 with rubber :nice:

Chances are really good I will just get some DD FR500s in Anthrite. Will only run me $1200 with rubber :nice:

Those would look sweet man! Oh, BTW, I found another job (and more $$$) so maybe my blower plans are back on! :nice: Gotta fix my hood first though as it got jacked on the highway today bigtime--I know some think it's rice but I kinda want a carbon fiber one, I think they are sweet on black cars...

Lase,

I thought you sold the termi a while back for certain reasons? I'm not on the boards that much anymore so I havent kept up with everybody.

Neways, still a sick ride, looks great, and I hope all is well!

Mark

Dude that termi looks badass. I wasn't the biggest fan of the HRE's at first but the more i see them the more they start to look good. They give the car more personality. Overall that thing is sweet. IMO it looks wasy better than handz's anyways. I also have some little bug knicks and rock chips here and there but thats what happens when you DRIVE your car a lot. Keep up the good work on that thing man.:nice:

Lase,

I thought you sold the termi a while back for certain reasons? I'm not on the boards that much anymore so I havent kept up with everybody.

Neways, still a sick ride, looks great, and I hope all is well!

Mark
My 96 and the 03 were for sale. The 96 sold and I bought my Lincoln and dreamed of another Stang. My father really didnt want to sell the Termi but realized the insurance/gas/maintenence were too much and couldnt afford it. He really wanted to leave the car to me and was depressed about selling it. We came up with a way to keep it and I took it over from him. I am glad we did cause my dream car was a Sonic Blue Termi and now I own one. I still tell him its ours and he can take it out whenever. I always call it ours but when we go cruise in it together he tells everyone its mine, guess "ours" sounds too ghey to him :rlaugh: But I have always worked on the car from day one and bought stuff for it so it wasnt much of a change for me other then the added expenses :rlaugh:
Oh well, I love the car and my father so its worth not being able to go do stuff till I can build up a reserve :nice:
iirc his dad was trying to sell, and a few weeks later he took over the payments and bought it from hid dad IIRC

:nonono: The car was paid for in cash, I have the title (In my name). No payments :nono:

I give you an A for effort but a F minus in execution.
So that gives you a C-. Congrats, you can now be President :nice:
:rlaugh: :cheers:

Rock chips and bug scratches add character.

Seeing the damage that insects do when they meet a bumper at 130mph is interesting, and a pain in the ass to clean off.

BTW, Laser is quite a bit past the kid catagory.

Hows the traction with the 19's?
Well, the wheels are lite and the rubber is stickey. They can take a good amount of power before they break loose. I dont think a stock AOD GT could ever break them loose. Which says alot as Mustangs are so good at spining there tires :nice:

And Tag, I would vote for you! Unless you were running against Strype, then he gets my vote :nice: