Got tint today *Pics*

35% all the way around. Excuse the stockish look, it's a work in progress and I'm broke! :rlaugh:

tint%201.jpg

tint%202.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good Christian. How do you like it? I like that the newer stuff blocks UV so well without the need to be 5%. It keeps the car cool but you can see out the back at night (I still cant see crap - I have 20% on the back 3 windows. But I'm also in the desert.).

Man I love it. The film I got is called solar guard and the 35% tint actually blocks 44% uv/heat. The guy also gave me the reflective film with no extra charge. He said it looks real good on white, and he was right!

Gives the car so much more class, I fell in love with it all over again!

yeah my dot matrix is tinted... looks like ass but whatever... its the car the makes it, not the tint... or atleast thats what i keep tellin myself... LOL

car looks great christian! i wouldda went darker IMO, 15 u wouldda enjoyed, at nite its a little ahrd but im used to it... 25 probably wouldda been perfect...

Thanks guys. I wanted to go darker, but VA sucks. :(

My friend got 20%, and had to remove it because it wouldn't pass inspection.

now go to operators control, ask for a paper that ur doctor has to fill out, say ur eyes bother u a little too much while driving because of the sun and the HIDs in the newer vehicles... go to ur eye doctor, and WAM after u submit it to the state and they do a little "investigation" ull have ur self a little sticker that says ur tint is now exempt from ALL limit laws :p

now go to operators control, ask for a paper that ur doctor has to fill out, say ur eyes bother u a little too much while driving because of the sun and the HIDs in the newer vehicles... go to ur eye doctor, and WAM after u submit it to the state and they do a little "investigation" ull have ur self a little sticker that says ur tint is now exempt from ALL limit laws :p

haha I know a friend who did that, his parents are optometrists of a hassle for me! I'd like to stear clear of all cops, once a nova cop finds out that I have an o/r H, I'm dead.