had my first sonic burger today

• Sponsors (?)

sociopath5.0 said:
Hardees burgers are the best FF burgers out there...

I beg to differ. Their meat still tastes really bland. THe best FF burgers by a landslide (around MN anyway...havent had Sonic in over a year so I can't compare) are found at Culver's.

Culver's > Wendy's > WhiteCastle > BK > Hardee's/Carls Jr. > Mc****

Wendy's Triple cheeseburger OMG! Its a beast it tastes so good (oink nahh man i weigh 158lbs. ain't no way a burger gonna make me fat LOL). That triple is a man's burger. Also if your not in the mood for a burger the dollar value menu is good stuff. Zach, man here in alabama sonic is more of a hangout for all the older folks (namely my parents) that ride motorcycles there are always like 100+ of them there on friday nights. And that is like at all 4 sonics that are in this area.

Honestly, Other than their shakes, Sonic kind of sucks, and in my town they have a low sanitation grade. Hardees has the best burger in fast food, you cant touch that western bacon thick burger :hail2: I have had whataburger out in new mexico too, and it was alright, but not all that great, we dont have white castle down here either though :nonono:

We dont have any sonics up here... Wendys rules in my area. Their cheesburgers are the bestttt..

We had a bet with one of my rather large friends that he couldnt eat 10 junoir bacon cheeseburgers... Well he did lol. He ordered 10 , a large fry and a DIET coke hahaha, then mowed all 10 down, he was hurtin after though.

What about In-n-out burger. I have eaten at them in cali and az. They are the best burgers and they cut the fries right there.

I like Sonic and you cant beat 1/2 price burgers on tuesdays. I will be driving there shortley.