Heavily Modified Mustang Stolen out of my garage!

• Sponsors (?)

I know what you mean about having two pairs of keys in the house, Last spring break i was home alone on my first day, and the escalade was in the garage, and a set of keys was on the bar island, the other set was in my parents room. The robbers were sifting around downstairs while i was just waking up upstairs, (i thought it was the maid or something, i don't know what days she comes)I come out of the shower without my glasses and walk into my room, as my back is turned to the door and I am changing into a shirt and i hear footsteps coming up the stairs I don't bother to look and the robber sees me and leaves, me, i didn't know i was robbed until a few hrs later when I go down and see the screen door flung open and the window's screen broken and all the drawers open. Luckily however the escalade was still in the garage, keys were gone however.

It took a really long time to recover from that. Good Luck to you and I wish you the best.

Edit: now we keep the spare keys in a safe, and the keys of the cars we aren't using in this box that really isn't too conspicuous

P.S. check Craigslist and ebay

dayum that is one sexeh bullitt. i hope they catch the ****ers.

btw you didnt sign up to be on any Discover Channel shows lately (ie "To Catch a Thief") have you? or maybe in a week or two you will get to meet chip foose.......

Wow, people at mustangworld have no class.

I think taht's obvious

jamesdcv1.jpg

kylescd3.jpg

lauras125.jpg

jimsdcvff6.jpg

I'd be willing to bet they WON'T part the car out yet...That car is the kind of car a thief would probably rather keep and say was theirs than to try part it out.

Read this on SVTperformance too...

Well here is an update, and kev you may want to get this to the Owner. Tonight curtis and I were going to meet up with people, drivin up 436, we pull up behind a group of bikes, and in front of it is the bullet. By the time I noticed the wide stance of the rims Curty boy was on the phone. We follwed him for a while, I fell out of rank cause I just could not keep up. From what I understand PD chased the driver on I4 but could not keep up. I am sure more info will come out a bit later.. This was all of two hours ago like 12:10-12:15 A.M. Whoever has the car is obviously from orlando, cause they were out where they knew there would be bikes and fast cars on a wed night.... its such a small world, and I know it sucks, but at least he can know that the car is still together right now, and not gettin parted out by some peice of sh#T...

Now that they know people are looking they might do something stupid with it though or try part it out.

pictures of that bullitt have been EVERYWHERE on the internet.... if it really is your car and really was stollen, im terribly sorry to hear that :(

anyone could have tracked it down... i've seen that car everywhere on random websites and what not..... best of luck. i hope it turns up.

pictures of that bullitt have been EVERYWHERE on the internet.... if it really is your car and really was stollen, im terribly sorry to hear that :(

anyone could have tracked it down... i've seen that car everywhere on random websites and what not..... best of luck. i hope it turns up.

Yes, it was my car and yes, it was stolen. I am not making this **** up.

As far as the joker on Mustangworld, I had the cops call me about that very thread. I told him I am 99% sure it was a joke and a pretty bad one at that.

I did encourage him to track this guy down and scare him though.

That is terrible to hear. Im sure it helps that the car is easily recognizable. A car thief that takes a car and decides to keep it for themselves to drive is asking to get caught and i really hope you get it back and in one piece.