Help with Tuning(?) issue... What to do?

There are also several ones down in the Tampa area, they include Ramsey's Performance, S&R Performance and Real Speed.

All of these shops have done lots of work to friends of mine (Ramsey's did a 700hp Ttrim Cobra, Real Speed did a KB '95 GT, and S&R helicoiled a cylinder that shot a plug out of my car's passenger side head).

• Sponsors (?)

I have not heard of VMP...I've only had the stang for about a year though. The only one I can give first hand opinion on is the real street one. Give him a call and pick his brain on the issue. I'm sure you'll be able to tell by his answer if he sounds like he's familiar w/ your issue or not.

I had a loud knocking in my engine and figured it was rod bearings but wasnt sure. I drove over there and he listened to it, then hopped in and drove around w/ me etc. and confirmed what I thought...then he gave me all my options prices etc. (reasonable) and I was on my way - he didn't charge me for that either.

Sniper is in Sanford , if you just need it tuned hit them up , Pat will be sure you get the most out of it , but I do know the guy at Real Street is a stand up guy and he wont steer you wrong either if you need more than just a tune you might wanna see if he can find what the problem is