Helping MustangRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Me TP said:
Clear corners rule

2003_1.JPG

:scratch:

did you raise your shaker? if so, im guessing you did that to match the high ride height :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

ok..um, how many people say saleens and how many say FR500's? And if you guys really think the black projectors wouldn't look good I'm not gonna do it again and go buy em and not like em..I'll listen to you guys. Sooo...

Saleens -0
FR-500's -0

Smoked with clear corners-0
Black projectors -0

Start voting..lol

no i like the body kit..and i THOUGHT i would like the wheels...and i dont. Annddd, I got those wheels after the guys on here told me not to about 294,359,349.34245 times not to... and now I regret it. However, I do not regret the body kit. So I'm just taking a vote on the headlights and wheels.

Who cares what everyone else thinks?.. Some people thought i was stupid for getting a Steeda Wing but I love that damn thing!

Some also said they'd call my car a "Fobra" or "Fake snake" for buying a 2004 Cobra spoiler, but I did it anyways.. It's my car and it makes me happy.. big f'n deal!.. and ya know what, I might even buy the cobra hood.. I'll let them flame as much as they want, but my car will look better than their car every day of the week in my eyes.. and that's all that counts.. How it looks to YOU! :nice:

I think the Stalker side scoops kill the look, I think some bullitt side scoop panels would make the car's lines flow much better. Especially after you lower it and put on some 18" Saleens. And a s351 spoiler wouldnt hurt.

SteedaGTJ22 said:
View attachment 445430

View attachment 445432

You think those kits look bad? I think they look kinds cool. Doesn't have that "factory" look to it, but it still looks good. I just think Mustang Ray's wierd blue color makes that kit look awkward :shrug:

If anything. I think the HOOD looks good. Sure maybe the front bumper has to go

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

its the Linda Tripp of mustangs!

Status
Not open for further replies.