Hi everyone!

• Sponsors (?)

Here is the Stang....

TheVette018.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the forum! Oddly enough, my wife and I are in a similar situation, we have her '69 427/4spd Corvette coupe, and my GT350 clone. Now that my fastback's done, she wants me to repaint the Corvette. Cars are never done...

SV400905.jpg

SV400909.jpg

Guys I can't get it to post my pictures? I paste it in to the spot but it just comes in with the X in the box.

BTW, thanks for the welcomes!
If you are uploading from your PC, then you must use the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" window located below the "Reply to Thread" window. Note file size limitation of 78.1kb or file will be rejected.

If you are linking to an image on the web, copy the URL and past via the "Insert Image" icon located above the reply area.

Hey, I thought Corvette people and Mustang people were supposed to be mortal enemies. What's up with all us people playing both sides of the fence?

zoo you wont run me out of town if you say i like mopar will you?? :rolleyes:

:p +1 on the just flat out liking cars. i think alot of the mainstream muscle cars form the same era as my stang would have a happy home in my garage. either that or a 32' coupe....