Holy Smokes! I just inherited $4,000,000!!!

• Sponsors (?)

well st.dr. since you can reach that far back......

I've got some relatives on my fathers side that (this is the truth i SWEAR on the bible) are pirates!! yeeearg!!! I've been told that we've got our own little chest of gold somewhere in the oceanic region with the langholz name carved into it....

if your not careful...i might just have ole mr. jones bring back old peg-leg-langholz himself and then we'll see how well them fuzzy "monsters" hold up! :D

jlangholzj said:
if your not careful...i might just have ole mr. jones bring back old peg-leg-langholz himself and then we'll see how well them fuzzy "monsters" hold up! :D

Aaaaar aaaar me mateys! Ol' Davey Jones be this BIG BLUE FUZZ BALL's Great Grand-pappy!!!:nice:

'tis true too! His daughter Dorothy Jones married Frederick Carl Roemer!:D:D:nice:

Sorry, but the BLUE FUZZIES got y'all beat!:p

Aaaaar aaaar me mateys! Ol' Davey Jones be this BIG BLUE FUZZ BALL's Great Grand-pappy!!!:nice:

'tis true too! His daughter Dorothy Jones married Frederick Carl Roemer!:D:D:nice:

*sigh* i guess its time to break out the tranquilizers again :nonono::nonono:

and as far as fat tony, or any other "family" or any pirates go, remember i shoot like a marine sniper!:p:p:D:D

remember i shoot like a marine sniper!:p:p:D:D

i thought gomer pile was a marine....hmmm...i thought you look familiar! :D

just be clear that the comment was direct towards rbohm, NOT the marine corps....since gomer pile is....wel...lol...you know! and that would just be an insult to the corps! :flag:

:rlaugh::rlaugh:

I guess that mean's we're all just one big italian-russian-deck swabbin-closet monster of a mafia family then huh?? :D
I prefer the term "Closet Crew-Gutter Gang"
rbohm said:
*sigh* i guess its time to break out the tranquilizers again

and as far as fat tony, or any other "family" or any pirates go, remember i shoot like a marine sniper!
Hey GOMER, you forget, the last time you "tagged" me with that BB gun of yours I didn't sleep for a week and FEMA is still trying to mop up the mess!:nono: