How far would any of you guys drive for a Stangnetters 94-95 meet??

• Sponsors (?)

Depends on what the "meet" would consist of. If it was just a meeting to hang out and chat for a day or whatever, then I'd probably go anywhere in Michigan or the states that border it.

The ultimate would be to get a drag strip, some kind of autocross setup, and a decent car show with a bunch of categories (best looking engine, interior, exterior, stereo, lighting, cleanest stock car, best 'vert, best coupe, best N/A engine, best F/I engine, etc. etc.) THAT would be AWESOME. Just run the tracks for fun or maybe a friendly competition. Have a nice car show w/voting done by the members themselves or something. Have a parts swap and maybe a tech area if people want advice/help for working on their car. Have a big cookout at the end.

yeah...

But that'd be WAY too much to organize. Still, a nice cruise-in with maybe 30-40 members would be pretty sweet. I'd drive a good 10 hours or so for something like that. If a hundred people or more would go, then I'd drive prolly twice that far (are there 100 members with 94/95 cars on stangnet? lol). Hell, if it were in Florida I'd just make a vacation out of it.

Josh94gt said:
Hell, if it were in Florida I'd just make a vacation out of it.
Hell yea, lets have it in Florida :) Maybe see if we can rent out Orlando Speed World or Moroso for a day or weekend and have the car show, races, swap meet, and whatever else there. :banana: