How many have the mach 1000

Kornnut

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2000
Tulsa
I didn't order my car with it back in the day cause it was a mid year option, and wanted the car asap. I was wondering how many of you 02+ guys have it in your car? I don't see very many with it. It was a $1300 option as I remember. I thought about scamming around to find one, but really unsure right now. Figured it would be one of those odd ball things to have.

• Sponsors (?)

I got one...I like it alot and so does everyone else. Only bad thing is I cant fit nothing in the trunk...O well.

DSCN0249.jpg

I don't have the Mach 1000 system in the Bullitt, but seems to me that for $1300 you could put together your own stereo and have it be far superior to the Mach 1000, and take up a LOT less room as well. My uncle has a KILLER sound system in his Jeep as well as in his Smart car and he spent about a grand on each setup and they are much smaller setups than the Mach 1000. A nice MP3 head unit, all new wiring, a small 4 channel for the speakers, a mono-block amp for the sub, all new component speakers, and a 10" sub in the Smart and (2) 8" subs in the Jeep. They both sound KILLER!! Just my thoughts.

I think Kornnut was thinking way down the lines of resale but quite a few years from now? :shrug: Maybe how some of the older muscle cars with the unique options are more valuable I guess. Just a thought I have but on this but we will let him tell us :nice:

I don't have the Mach 1000 system in the Bullitt, but seems to me that for $1300 you could put together your own stereo and have it be far superior to the Mach 1000, and take up a LOT less room as well. My uncle has a KILLER sound system in his Jeep as well as in his Smart car and he spent about a grand on each setup and they are much smaller setups than the Mach 1000. A nice MP3 head unit, all new wiring, a small 4 channel for the speakers, a mono-block amp for the sub, all new component speakers, and a 10" sub in the Smart and (2) 8" subs in the Jeep. They both sound KILLER!! Just my thoughts.

I would think trying to find one in decent shape would be extremely tough. I would be willing to bet most of these setups were blown and then ppl found out how tough it is to rewire everything. 1300 is crazy for a factory add on that's basically some small low powered amps and 2 sub-par subs. Like stprorolla49 said I could build a killer setup for that.

Yeah, I owned a stereo shop at one time. I could/have a better system in my car. I have became a huge fan stock interiors lately. I would love to have one for my car just for odd factor. I don't plan on paying ton for it. I just put a stock 6 disc in my car. I am going to pull the memphis belle out of my car this week sometime.

I have the mach 1000 system and love it. Its not the loudest by any means, but its awesome for a factory system. Everyone who hears my system cant believe that its all factory.

Heres a video I made for some people on 3.8mustang.com who were questioning the system. It made some people change their opinions.

YouTube - Mach 1000 system

hey man how you liking that tri-ax? been a while since i sold it to ya...lol