how many miles...

• Sponsors (?)

I have the pirelli tires that came on the car. About 37,000 miles. highway and town. maybe like 100 burnouts and i mean power brake and go 20 footers. half a dozen hand brake 180's, and another half dozen donuts where i go around 4 or 5 times.

50% treadwear

i would guess if you dont do donuts or burnouts and dont drive too fast on curvy roads you could do a lot better.

i killed a set of 2006 pony package take offs in my old mustang within around 5,000 miles. i still have the tire, it just happens to be in the wheel well.

i learned how to do burn outs in that car with those tires, and i perfected burn outs with them. with this car i'm being good, i've done one burn out and it wasn't a brake stand. burn outs in this car now are just the occasional for fun, or track purpose only. no brake stands, getting a line lock. toasted the back brakes in my old stang, caliper was stuck shut. haha.

Exactly 20,353 miles outta my stock :uzi: bfg kdw passenger rear tire which just happened to blow out today in the middle of rush hour while in the fast lane of a four lane highway:mad:! piece of crap tires just because of that I can no longer trust the other three so Im ordering new DD 20" bullits and tires tonight. what do you all suggest anthracite, black, or chrome?

my stock pirellis are at 28,000 miles and tread wear is fine, but i want to replace because i keep finding nails in them. 3 of my tires have had nails in them. they have seen dozens of passes at the track as well.

i went to new rims and tires, though at 32,000 miles they still looked good. I feel guilty about not using them down. If it rains a lot in So Cal, I might swap them just to use the remaining tread and get the most of my money.