How many of you have Bassani's and are satisfied?

• Sponsors (?)

im running a o/r xpipe with bassanis welded in and i cant get enough of it, i had 40 series flows on it and the drone was insane. the bassanis are quieter, atleast in the car, until you put it to the floor and then they speak up:nice: I would never change them out IMO. they do sound alot better on a 4v but im always getting compliments on the tone.

Helt, are you nuts?
quite possibly

:rlaugh: I sat in my friends car with 2 chambers and an O/R H for about 20 miles and was literally DEAF after that from the drone at 2k.

My system has little to no drone compared to his.
i loved it, but it droned terribly. Maybe it was bc of my 4.10s and the consequent rpms on the highway. Either way it sounded great, and I still sold it for $550.

I LOVE my Bassani Catback and UPR O/R X-Pipe. I had a bunch of videos of it posted up on here, maybe i can find them again.

Can't wait to see how itll sound with Bassani Catback, Dr.Gas O/R X-Pipe, and BBK LT's :D

i had a bassani x-pipe w/cats and catback on my 03 cobra and it sounded super pissed off when revving, and had this mean ass agressive tone when going wot. plus teh whine of the blower enhanced the effect.

ive heard a bassani catback with stock h-pipe on a 2v GT and it wasnt as nice. i still prefer my side exit spintechs for a one-off roar that ive yet to hear someone come close to reproducing.

don't go cheap. Pay for Bassani and you'll never look for another exhaust unless you get tired of the rumble. :) I love mine.

The catback isn't so severely expensive... well it is, but the custom labor involved in fitting the catback with a Saleen rear fascia makes the price go up past $1,000 just for a catback modification.

The guys at the Mustang shop I go to can custom fit the catback with my Saleen back and still keep the mandrel bends, but it's about 4 hours of labor @ $80/hr.

Yes, I think they do have at least 2 variations of them. I could be wrong, however. I had mine circa 2002 so i'm not sure if bassani has made changes.

I have the Street Comp cat back. I think they offer the Street Comps standard and you have to special order the Quiet Thunders. At least, that's what my exhaust shop told me. I'd check the part numbers just in case. They also recommend the BX series because they said it would be okay with the weather here.

Seraphitia102, I would hit up ebay and the classifieds in other forums to try to find someone selling a used Bassani cat back.