How many of you will be lost?

03silverstang

Jun 2, 2004
Just wondering how many of you guys and girls garage your stangs for the winter and how many wont be posting come the winter months. I'll probably attempt to drive mine in the winter but as little as possible. emergencies only :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

i bought my baby just in time for it to get snowed on a couple of times, because the ragtops get the garages... (my bro's 01' GT Conv and my moms 99' Chrysler Sebring conv) But my brothers going to college, so my car gets the garage, but it will be coming out everyday for school atleast, so i will still be here! I love driving down the road when everyone elses car is covered in snow and ice and yours isnt :D

Snow...what the heck is that :scratch:

If and when it does snow here its not enough to worry about and is usualy dryed up by night fall. We do get some freak deals where it drops 10" of snow in one day but thats like once every 3 years. Its the sun out here that kills our cars. Only the tahoe gets parked in the garage since I don't trust my wife's garage parking skills :D She's knocked both of our old Tahoe's side mirrors off atleast once. So both our my stangs gets the out door treatment but I do have really big shade trees they get parked under. One day I''l put a car port up next to the garage so I can protect the SVO better. Now as for leaving...I'm sure I will leave one day but not anytime soon.

ganador01 said:
umm...my car is garaged for 9 monthes out of the year...every year...i only bring it out during the summer...

That's horrible :( for the most part.

Fortunately, it keeps your mileage down.

You must also get a good feeling taking your Mustang out for the very first time in a long time every year. I'm sure it's worth the wait. :)

I guess I should feel lucky living here in Sourthern California. It dosen't snow where I live, but I can go somewhere it does in just under 45 minutes.