How much HP do I have?

i bet the people who can't venture a "guess" on anyone's HP numbers can't do the following either;
try to do this three times fast and i'm sure the naysayers can't do it!
spell "ihop" and say "ness" after three times fast.

good luck!

• Sponsors (?)

I just noticed this thread and was highly worried that there was a serious multi-page "what's my horsepowarrrr" topic. I was relieved to find out that the thread was only serious for about 3 minutes and the rest was nothing but a typical derailment! I was about to come in here and smack a btich if this many people were taking this topic seriously.

Then you saw all the usual eye rollers participating in such a rediculous topic and knew at once!... that all was right with the universe. :O_o:

Welcome to Stangnet, bro.... everybody here is a hero in their own mind!;)

Except me, of course.....:D

There is really no shortage of knowledge here, most members know everything. The problem is... that everything varies from member to member.:rlaugh: And... whatever you do, don't listen to Nate. he's like the retarted kid that drools and rubs doo doo in his hair.:p

N8Dogg98

*licks window*

yeah, it is set up to spray the 75 HP shot. although i learned from here it probably isn't 75. could be 20-100 for all i know. :)

i also have had it tuned a few years ago. have four settings for the car. threee of which are programmed. one for regular driving, one for street racing like a mofo cause im a bad ass 500hp driver, and one for nitrous that retards the timing and increases fuel for street racing (600 hp) or track racing (800 hp).
i am getting it tuned again with the charger on it soon. i just talked to the guy. i definitely will not ask him how much hp i have! :)

stay off the blow. you wont be able to make hp predictions if you continue.
just got off the phone with the guy who tuned my car a few years back. looks like it would be 450 bucks to tune this thing. he hooks his laptop up to the computer while i am driving and makes changes. then he can burn the chip after. he wants 450 bucks to tune this thing. seems a bit high to me!
how much would it cost if i were to take it to a dyno?

stay off the blow. you wont be able to make hp predictions if you continue.
just got off the phone with the guy who tuned my car a few years back. looks like it would be 450 bucks to tune this thing. he hooks his laptop up to the computer while i am driving and makes changes. then he can burn the chip after. he wants 450 bucks to tune this thing. seems a bit high to me!
how much would it cost if i were to take it to a dyno?

I have yet to get a dyno tune, but it seems from everyone I've called and talked to, $500 is typical for a tune and dyno run with printout in my area...

Just a hint, if you quit feeding the nonsense, it will settle down.;)

haha you keep thinking that... lets see HCI blower and a bottle.

dual power adders are no joke. hope you got that :poo: right. when things go wrong that way... they go wrong quick

yeah, it is set up to spray the 75 HP shot. although i learned from here it probably isn't 75. could be 20-100 for all i know. :)

i also have had it tuned a few years ago. have four settings for the car. threee of which are programmed. one for regular driving, one for street racing like a mofo cause im a bad ass 500hp driver, and one for nitrous that retards the timing and increases fuel for street racing (600 hp) or track racing (800 hp).
i am getting it tuned again with the charger on it soon. i just talked to the guy. i definitely will not ask him how much hp i have! :)

Let's predict the size of the injection kit!

1st question: What color is the bottle? :scratch:

Chit I liked one of nerdz347 posts.

*unlike unlike unlike*

050411_darthVader_hmed2_3p.grid-6x2.jpg

Your hatred has made you powerful.
Soon, your transformation to the dark side will be complete.