How much rwhp.. ?

I was somewhat close....10 horses off and just going off of what he had in it
I am not arguing with you but you said 335 and it dynoed at just under 295, that is 40 horse off not 10, yes you did say plus or minus 20 but that doesn't mean 10 off on top of your margin of error, anyway the point is there is no substitute for just dynoing the darn car if you are serious about knowing what it puts out

what breaks my heart is all the money that was probably spent on the Edelbrock shinny goodies that did not deliver in my opinion

• Sponsors (?)

Did the etc include pistons, I am honestly trying to figure out why that motor dynoes so low. What pistons and rings did you run, stock?

Its flat top pistons 0.30 with new rings...

The engine is refurbished with replacement of all bearings.

I am very pleased with the result, my car never ran as good as now and that means a lot to me. regarding. price for all spare parts so it's not something I would get angry over ... then you should not buy a classic mustang.
(in Denmark we pay 3 * price of spare parts in relation to the usa).
On dynopack car was reality check and set to changing nozzles caburator 3 times. Msd ignition was switched springs, etc. it all went around. 3 hours.

:nice::nice:

Its flat top pistons 0.30 with new rings...

The engine is refurbished with replacement of all bearings.

I am very pleased with the result, my car never ran as good as now and that means a lot to me. regarding. price for all spare parts so it's not something I would get angry over ... then you should not buy a classic mustang.
(in Denmark we pay 3 * price of spare parts in relation to the usa).
On dynopack car was reality check and set to changing nozzles caburator 3 times. Msd ignition was switched springs, etc. it all went around. 3 hours.

:nice::nice:

Hi,

What C/R (compression ratio)? I don't recall you mentioning it. Your true C/R can only come from CC'g the chambers, pistons, knowing the compressed height of the gasket etc. + approx. 2 CCs for the ring land area. Was the cam "degreed", the engine dynoed without the air cleaner, What was the AFR?
These are couple of my areas of interests.

I will not be disapointed what ever the numbers will be....:D

But one thing are sure.... my car are much much faster and much more torque than with my old cleveland with 4v ironheads.:nice:

Panhead

Cleveland Engine Builds: 351 4V 316HP AT 71 Mustang BillyMach

Ford 335 "Cleveland" Series Engine Forum: 351C Dyno test concludes

There are some sample dyno numbers from 351 Clevelands with 4V iron heads. The way to make power is to have good compression, matched components and to spin the engine. It's too bad that the Edelbrock heads fall off at 5,000 rpm on a 351 cube engine. Maybe something else is wrong like a restrictive exhaust; I'm not sure. 4V iron heads can EASILY make that much power.

I'm sure the Edelbrocks are great quality and you don't have to worry about the valves receding with unleaded gas. From what I can tell, they make power similar to a Windsor or small block Chevy, though.