How much was it to have your car tinted??

moneypit94 said:
all i gotta say is you guys that live in states that allow you to have tint on the front windows suck... It looks so good but i can't have :notnice:

I live in Cali and they are pretty strict around here.....Ever thought of just bending the rules a little?? ie. going dark on the front....not too dark tho! IMO, looks good, and I don't get hassled.

My example:

• Sponsors (?)

va law is nothing darker than 50%. so i went out, bought 20% and put in on the rear quarter windows. i did all the windows but i wasnt happy with how it came out(if i see a single, tiny bubble, i feel like it isnt good enough). so yeah, i only have 20% on the rear quarters, and 100% on the rest. it costs about $200 around here bc apparently people are made of money

Mine was around 210 and that is using 3M tint that has lifetime warranty, and also put a black vinyl banner on the inside of the rear to cover the dots. Also the tint on the doors goes all the way to the edge of the glass and he filed the edges to make it look like the glass it actually tinted. Rear is done in one piece.