How old is everyone?

• Sponsors (?)

30, as a matter of fact my '06 was a gift to myself on my 30th...is that selfish...naaaah

Previously owned

I - '88 LX 4-cyl (Auto, Black w/ red int.)

II - '87 GT Conv. (Auto, Medium Red w/ White Top, 16" chrome ponies)

III - '87 LX 5.0 Hatchback (Auto, Medium Blue w/ blue int., 11 sec. 1/4 mile)

IV - '86 GT w/ T-Tops ( 5 -spd., Jalapeno Red w/ red int., exhaust and gears)

V - '06 GT (Auto, Vista Blue w/ charcoal int., no mods yet!)

VI - ??? :shrug: ???

I'm kinda surprised how many younger people own new GTs on this forum. It could be that just not many older people would post on an internet forum, but still. Other than myself most of the later model Mustangs around here seem to be driven by people 40 or over with the younger kids driving Evos, WRXs, riced Civics and such.

I'm kinda surprised how many younger people own new GTs on this forum. It could be that just not many older people would post on an internet forum, but still. Other than myself most of the later model Mustangs around here seem to be driven by people 40 or over with the younger kids driving Evos, WRXs, riced Civics and such.

My dad would beat me with a spiked whip if I came home in a civic.

Thankyou Dad:nice:

you raised me right!

24 this is my 2nd mustang, got a 66 289 when i was 18 for $500, no hood, no fender, and wasnt running, took about 15min to adjust the carb and took it home. fixed it up a bit and had to sell it a year latter because of financial burdens and the fact that i was working 25 miles away, it was taking a beating. got my 07 august 24 2006. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!.

My dad would beat me with a spiked whip if I came home in a civic.

Thankyou Dad:nice:

you raised me right!

:lol:

When my son was 16 he was all into how "cool" tricked out Civics were. I was up visiting him (lives with my ex) and was driving the 96 Cobra. He had his learners permit so we found a parking lot and I spent an afternoon teaching him how to drive a stick shift. After he was good and comfortable with it we went out on a nice long, wide, deserted stretch of back road and I had him nail it a few times. He was an instant convert. All of a sudden he didn't think the exhaust sounded 'redneck' anymore...
Just heard on a TV commercial: "I love my Civic.... it's so cute...." Yeah right...