how to fill rear end with oil

• Sponsors (?)

on the drivers side front (toward the front of the car) is a plug. It accepts a 3/8" ratchet head to get it out.

Good luck.

Using the spouts that come on gear lube bottles makes a mess and takes for ever, at least it does for me. Auto parts stores usually carry a different spout with a twist on/off and plastic tube attached. Don't use the tube, just the spout. I can empty a bottle in 10 seconds with this, and no drips since I can turn off the flow. Just thought I'd share. :nice:

I have clear tubing which I run out over the driver rear tire. I attach a funnel and hang the funnel from the GDO rafters and pour away. :D

Use a pump that screws onto the bottle.

A little off topic... I work in a shop and have to fill transfer cases/standard trannys/auto trannys w/o dipsticks with atf quite often.

I have an old 1 gallon pump up sprayer. Like the ones for spraying insecticide. It actually was free with a gallon of Castrol Super Clean. Pumps 3 quarts of atf in 30 seconds. Just don't fill to the top or you have to pump more air into it before running dry.