I Bought an 86 SVO...

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Stinger, empty your PM box, fool.

Hi guys. It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. My car is still N/A, but we're looking to change that soon, so hopefully I'll be on the forums more. I'm using the 88 turbocoupe motor I got from Brian and I think my goal will be around 300 hp. Sound reasonable?

Oh BTW the Cobra is up and running as of Friday with huge injectors (92 lb?), a new chip, and a few other upgrades. Hopefully we can have a KS meet some time and you guys can see it.

Brandon

spook said:
Hey Stinger, empty your PM box, fool.

Hi guys. It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. My car is still N/A, but we're looking to change that soon, so hopefully I'll be on the forums more. I'm using the 88 turbocoupe motor I got from Brian and I think my goal will be around 300 hp. Sound reasonable?

Oh BTW the Cobra is up and running as of Friday with huge injectors (92 lb?), a new chip, and a few other upgrades. Hopefully we can have a KS meet some time and you guys can see it.

Brandon

sounds like you need to make your own post with some pictures!!!!

Stinger said:
I think a few may have hated me...I don't see them around here much anymore though :scratch:

Hey, what kind of talk is this?

And the Stinger fan club? It's still thriving. Just spoke to the Pres yesterday, just because he doesn't come on much anymore doesn't mean he's not still paying homage in his own way.

Man wish I could find a deal/steal like that around here.

but if an svo was around here it would of been torn apart for parts and the rest just hauled off to a junk yard...

I would love to get an svo but I would keep as many of the origional parts(put them in storage to keep as mint as possable) then start replacing parts and race the **** out of it.

:D