I feel naked!! EMBLEMLESS!!! PICS!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I love the no badge look.

1stburnuq5.jpg

Attachments

• 1stburnuq5.jpg
    1stburnuq5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 37
Doesnt count... down south everything is cheaper. Up here those houses (similar to my area) are $750,000+. Makes it extremely hard to purchase a nice house... Scares me to know even making good money out of college, debt is going to happen!

Skoobie said:
The 5.0 is a badge of honor. You couldnt pay me to remove it. Hell I take special attention to polish the ol 5.0 after I wash the car :D

ABSOLUTELY! I agree..... salute the 5.0 :flag: .... i would never remove my badges, plus it looks original. :nice:

later Ant

25thmustang said:
Doesnt count... down south everything is cheaper. Up here those houses (similar to my area) are $750,000+. Makes it extremely hard to purchase a nice house... Scares me to know even making good money out of college, debt is going to happen!
Not true at all that same house where i live would sell for close to a million dollars I live near orlando and im moving back up north because of the prices down here..
BTW the car doesent look as good with out the badges it looks kind of empty..

Hmm from what I have seen on the markets new england is one of the most expensive places to live. The house costs are high and the cost of living is a lot greater. A regular 3500 sq ft house (which is around what those appear to be) in a nice area is easily a $750,000 house (what I was getting at).

I am also going badgeless almost 100%. I will have the Ford oval in the front and thats all!

I would never take my badges off either. I actually bought my car without them and bought a set to put on. It's THE symbol of the 5.0 Mustang. When people think "5.0" they think of this emblem.

grey5.0beast said:
and ryan thats why I was saying my dad has money, he's just "investing" or in lamens terms he's cheap lol. If my dad would give me any kinda money I would have one sick ass car, not just a stocker.
Aren't you like 16 or 17? I think you have a pretty sick ass car for your age. I know some 16-17 year old kids that have some pretty ratty rides. I think you should be greatful that you have such a nice car at your age.

88 Fox GT said:
Aren't you like 16 or 17? I think you have a pretty sick ass car for your age. I know some 16-17 year old kids that have some pretty ratty rides. I think you should be greatful that you have such a nice car at your age.
I am very grateful, I never said I wasn't, I bought the car off my dad last yr for 3k, then paid 3k+parts for paint and new carpet and re-dyed int., a bunch for headlights, foglights, exhaust shifter, gears, 700 dollar top and I made a whole new car :D

88 Fox GT said:
I would never take my badges off either. I actually bought my car without them and bought a set to put on. It's THE symbol of the 5.0 Mustang. When people think "5.0" they think of this emblem.

I was just making the point that if I was spoiled, I would probably have a supercharger, h/c/i, all on top of a dart block. But I'm not, I pay for insurance, gas, anything done to my car, etc.