I feel naked!! EMBLEMLESS!!! PICS!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I left mine off after getting my car painted, not sure if i'm going to put them back on.

2283476_8_full.jpg

grey5.0beast said:
I pay for insurance, gas, anything done to my car, etc.

Good to hear man. If everything was handed to you, you'd have a hard time adjusting in the real world. I worked for everything I had when I was 16, bought my own car, paid for my own insurance...Good to see you are a down to earth person.

As for 5.0 badges - mine will never come off. They make the car. I just bought a new set when my car was painted last year.

Yeah I had a new set, but I really like the new look.

Aaron, I'm kinda up **** creek right now though, fuggin walmart didn't tell me b4 i got the job that I was going to need a workpermit so I had to go to school and get the paperwork, I broguht the stuff to them 4 days ago and they haven't called me or anything, I think I am out of a job dammit. I haven't even got my 600 dollar paycheck

Damn - well that sucks!
Can you quickly find something else out there? There's gotta be a ton of retail type jobs in your area. Hell - when I was your age, I worked at a pizza place. I ended up being a shift supervisor my senior year of high school.

lol yeah, I get 7.75 an hr now and after 3 months it goes to 8.15. I actually JUST got a call from my manager and they turned the permit into my school themselves so now I have one. I am working tomorrow so maybe that'll get the ball rollin again.

Yeah I guess I didn't lose my job, I wasn't sure b/c they hadn't called me in 4 days and they told me I couldn't work w/o a permit, so now I have one and I am going back to work tomorrow, Its easy job and I get paid quite well for my age.