I need your help.

welchy

Active User
Mar 30, 2006
So here is the story.

Car threw DTC P2135, which is a throttle postion sensor error.
I put stock intake on and reflashed to stock. The reflash clears the DTC, so I drive it for about a week and nothing happens. I had unplugged and plugged back in both sets of wires going to the throttle body, so I figured maybe that had been the problem. I went ahead and reinstalled my C&L and Brenspeed tune and after several days the problem returned. :bang:

So here is my question.

Is it possible that the tune could be causing the problem?

• Sponsors (?)

How many miles have you been running the C&L/tune? I've had my WMS/Brenspeed tune loaded for about 21K miles now with absolutely no problems or codes. Have you contacted Brent?

Thanks for the response. It has been several thousand miles. No I have not contacted Brent. I wanted to see if it was even a possibility that the tune could be responsible first. I figured I would run the stock set-up for a week or two and /or wait for responses here before I bugged Brent.

I think I will, but I am going to wait till next week. Been a couple days with the stock setup and no problems. I sure hope Brent can fix it. It is not near as fun to drive without his tune.