I think I have a short.. How does it get fixed?

• Sponsors (?)

The fog lights are tied in with the low beams. Is it possible the wires on the fog lights are shorting out to the ground on the back of the drviing light assy. The wires are right next to one another.

Do you mean the wires behind the on/off switch for the head lights and fog lights?

No,I was refering to the actual light assy on the front of car.

I am also intrested to know if you found any issues with the Red/Yellow wire that goes from the light switch directly To the Multi-Function Switch. This wire supplies the head lights power.

Also the Black/Orange wire at the head lamp switch is the - Main Power for Lights

Since you have had so much problems I would check this wire for issues.

I have had problems with the wires comming loose inside the plugs. They look ok but you have to push the wires back into the sockets all the way.

No,I was refering to the actual light assy on the front of car.

I am also intrested to know if you found any issues with the Red/Yellow wire that goes from the light switch directly To the Multi-Function Switch. This wire supplies the head lights power.

Also the Black/Orange wire at the head lamp switch is the - Main Power for Lights

Since you have had so much problems I would check this wire for issues.

I have had problems with the wires comming loose inside the plugs. They look ok but you have to push the wires back into the sockets all the way.

Hmm, i'll check out the light assy to check for any loose wires and such, I did have a wire going to the MFC that was coming loose, i'll put some electrical tape on it to make sure it stays in place..

Hmm, i'll check out the light assy to check for any loose wires and such, I did have a wire going to the MFC that was coming loose, i'll put some electrical tape on it to make sure it stays in place..

That could be part of the issue.