All Stock93

Apr 16, 2016
I would have one of these covers

1701438662824.jpeg

1701438803278.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes, that's what I paid for a Coverking, Satin Stretch cover for the GT350. That's what I paid for a Coverking Satin Stretch for the Boss 302.
That's the going rate for a decent indoor cover. The cool. retro graphics don't add to the cost

Yes, that's what I paid for a Coverking, Satin Stretch cover for the GT350. That's what I paid for a Coverking Satin Stretch for the Boss 302.
That's the going rate for a decent indoor cover. The cool. retro graphics don't add to the cost

I dunno about all that...

The cover in question is discussed as well.

• Agree
I have no knowledge of CarAutoCovers.com.
They may or may not be a quality cover. I have no way of knowing. If you bought from them and are happy, then I'm happy for you :nice:
My point was that Coverking, California Car Cover and Covercraft, which I would consider to be quality, brand name covers, are all about $400+ for similar, indoor, stretch fit covers. Less if you buy on sale
Two years ago I paid $369 for my Coverking Satin Stretch for the 2017 GT350. It has a replica Carroll Shelby autograph on the back and a Shelby Cobra on the hood
Last week I paid $389 for a Coverking Satin Stretch for the 1970 Boss 302, with no logo, autograph or graphics. Just a plain, Grabber Blue cover
The extra graphics on the Shelby cover didn't make the cover more expensive
Hope that helps clarify my earlier post

Last edited:
I have no knowledge of CarAutoCovers.com.
They may or may not be a quality cover. I have no way of knowing. If you bought from them and are happy, then I'm happy for you :nice:
My point was that Coverking, California Car Cover and Covercraft, which I would consider to be quality, brand name covers, are all about $400+ for similar, indoor, stretch fit covers. Less if you buy on sale
Two years ago I paid $369 for my Coverking Satin Stretch for the 2017 GT350. It has a replica Carroll Shelby autograph on the back and a Shelby Cobra on the hood
Last week I paid $389 for a Coverking Satin Stretch for the 1970 Boss 302, with no logo, autograph or graphics. Just a plain, Grabber Blue cover
The extra graphics on the Shelby cover didn't make the cover more expensive
Hope that helps clarify my earlier post

It's about the difference between a high dollar pair of yoga pants you wear when company is over and the thick comfy sweats you get at Walmart after they leave. :O_o:

If you have FordPass points, you can apply them to the purchase of the cover. Apparently i missed a black friday sale on those covers where they were marked down a tad. I have enough points for $200 off, so going to wait for the next sale.

I have one of these, which i think I paid $150 for at the time. Very soft and stretchy. The inside portion is a very soft material that contacts the paint. Feels like yoga pants. (I have no idea what yoga pants feel like to wear personally) I've had it on my car for maybe 5-6 years now.