I'm going through stang-withdraw help meee

2Tone5.0

Oct 11, 2007
Philadelphia
I havnt had my 5.0 in over 6months now, when i should have had it back about 3 months ago. This is horrible

I got a whole new block and trans put in and its just been problem after problem holding me from getting my precious fox back.

Parts would go on back order and everything would have to go on hault. Finally that part would come in and the next part needed would go on back order as well. I finally get my car back from my buddys place where we were working on it. We were having some electrical problems so i brought it to my old boss's place whos a full time mechanic to get a better idea of whats going on. I just think a few wires need to be replaced and this is the right thing to do before i get a tune. Turns out all the wires are just old and fused together. Some melted to the exhaust pipes and such and others just burned from the inside out. The whole car wiring needs to be diagramed and replaced. I had a tune apointment set up now i have to cancle. I'm going to say its going to be another month untill i get the thing completed. This sucks I never been without a mustang this long

• Sponsors (?)