Independent Maguiar's and Zaino test

• Sponsors (?)

Russ, I picked mine up at Cdn Tire last year. I have the 7 Show Car Glaze, 9 Swirl Remover, and 26 Hi Tech Yellow Wax. As for the clay bar I have the Mother's kit.

They should have them all there.

I recently saw a post here about Maguires NXT. It showed a video of it that looked pretty impressive. Suposed to be a swirl remover, wax, and polish all in one,
Anybody have any info. I have been unable to find any. :shrug:

Go to www.autopia.org and do a search on "NXT" and you will find lots and lots of threads that will keep you busy reading for quite a while.

NXT Tech Wax does not actually "remove" swirls it fills them in like a glaze. It is a pure polymer with no cleaning agents in it abrasive or chemical according to Meguiars.

So I was just reading this post and thought I would give a run to Wal-mart and try the new NXT, but it wasnt at Wal-mart or Pep Boys so I bought #26 instead. I usually use Gold class and what a change this was... I never knew a wax could be that much easier to wipe off... If you havent used #26 Ide give it a try. Sorry just happy you guys told me about a better wax