installed clear lens from StangMods

I just installed my clear turn signal lamps and rear reflectors from StangMods, I also changed the bulbs out for the stealth bulbs in the front and rear while I was at it, I really like the way they look.
P9220105.jpg

P9220106.jpg

Attachments

• P9220105.jpg
    P9220105.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 99
  • P9220106.jpg
    P9220106.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Sponsors (?)

I like the lenses, I think they would look good on my car too. What are the stealth bulbs? Are these lenses legal?
the stealth bulbs have a chrome coating on them so you don't see the amber bulbs thru the clear lens, but they are amber when they are on, so as long as they are amber at night or when your turn signal is on they are legal. I used a regular red 194 bulb for the rear side marker because I couldn't find a stealth bulb in red, on the rear you can't see the bulb thru the lens.

I love the look of the front because it fits in with the fogs and headlights, but I'd leave the rear markers alone. They are just hanging out by themselves with nothing to match up with. IMO, it makes it look to ricey or European.

I love the look of the front because it fits in with the fogs and headlights, but I'd leave the rear markers alone. They are just hanging out by themselves with nothing to match up with. IMO, it makes it look to ricey or European.

thats true, the rear does match the taillights better if they are both red. the front matches the headlights and foglights pretty good, IMO. on a lighter colored car, the clear rear lenses may fit in better than on darker colors.

+1 on that bigcat! +10 on the ricey comment! dawg.

i don't know, i'm all for the clear lenses, i have a set myself upfront but w/ the black housing and i smoked out my 3rd brake light and rear side marker, but on a black or dark car those stick out like a sore thumb. just my .02! what the hell do i know...