Installed my pre painted Ebay bumper!

• Sponsors (?)

nice, no scuffs from shipping at all?

i remember years and years ago, for my first stang, a '95, i ordered a prepainted front bumper from ebay. the paint was mint, but the bumper got ripped during shipping. i was disappointed, to say the least. i shipped it back and got my money back without hassle though.

WOW truely a unique look! I must say that iv never seen that combo. Although its definatly too agressive and bold for my tastes, that thing would scare the crap out of anyone loooking in their rear view mirror LOL....looks like the car is literly POd at you :rlaugh: .

people should now move out of your way MUCH more often :D

Great choice! Closely resembles SVT Cobra; very tough looking.

That's good because it's supposed be a 03 Cobra bumper. Thats what I bought all the lights and spoilers for, and they fit on the bumper great.

Your gonna hear it, 4x4 look! Next get some H&R's and that thing will look bad a$$

I've heard that for years lol.

wow, nice buy. I'd only recomend that for silver and maybe white/yellow cars. Black, red, and vlue are hard to match after some sun. How much was it?

It was 414 after shipping.

Looks awesome, so mean with that hood :nice:

Thanks!:D

WOW!!! Looks great, besides the stance. Im glad to see u have the intercooler behind the big lower air dam, because 03-04 Cobra bumpers look like ass without one IMO. Matches up perfectly too.

Jeeze man, 414 is a good deal. I think a Cobra bumper would look nice on my GT with an endless amount of rock pitts and a nice scratch from a careless woman who backed right into it.